Combo Tour - Desert Safari & Creek Dhow Dinner Cruise
Special Offers and Packages
Tour Info: Desert Safari
Desert Safari is one exciting activity you should add to your bucket list if you’re looking for real adventure. But there’s more to it than just the thrilling roller coaster ride and the dune bashing. You will also get to enjoy a multitude of activities once you reach the desert camp where you can also experience a true Arabian spirit.
The safari journey starts by picking you up from your hotel in the afternoon and going straight to the destination. An experienced safari driver will drive you through the exciting desert to experience a breathtaking drive in the sand dunes plus a scary dune bashing. A few stops for photo snap shots are absolutely a must if you don’t want to miss the beautiful sunset.
The tour will continue with more fun activities that awaits you in the camp site such as a camel ride and sand boarding/ sand skiing on the dunes. Even more exciting things you shouldn’t miss are Henna painting, the Arabic Shisha (Bubble Hubble) and Arabian Dress Photography. A Souvenir shop is also available where you can buy sample items made from the desert. And while waiting for the highlight of the tour, a sumptuous meal barbeque dinner and Arabic dishes are served, accompanied by authentic Arabic music to spice up your night. The evening entertainment will then begin with an astounding Tanoura Dance show followed by a lovely Belly Dancer gracing the night.
This is a remarkable event you will never forget.
• Pick-up from the hotel and drive to the desert entrance
• Convoy and deflate the tire pressure before embarking for dune bashing
• Dune bashing and drive to reach the high dune with photo stop
• Experience the Sand Boarding/ Sand Skiing on the Dunes
• Drive to the desert entrance for Camel riding and picture taking
• Traditional welcome at camp with tea, coffee & soft drinks
• Henna sessions, Arabic Shisha and Traditional Arabic Costume
• Tanoura/Egyptian Dance
• Belly Dance Show
• Dinner Buffet with Barbeque
• Drive back to Dubai
• Days of operation: Daily
• Departure/Duration: Afternoon-Evening/ 5-6 hours
- Price is in USD per person.
- Price includes pick-up and drop-off at your Dubai hotel accommodation.
- Desert Safari prices are on sharing basis in Land Cruiser 4x4 WD car.
- Desert Safari starts at 3pm and finishes at 9pm.
- Alcohol drinks are served on supplement charges.
- Timings depend on weather and season condition.
- Tour is subject to availability
- Safari involves off-road driving in rough terrain. Passengers with pre-existing medical conditions, especially heart ailments and back problems, may be adversely affected.
- We are unable to accept passengers below 3 years and over 65 years old, expectant mothers and passengers with back conditions for driving in dune bashing. We can offer an exclusive car and send them directly to the camp. Please inquire for rates.
Tour Info: Dhow Dinner Cruise
Spending a nice time exploring Dubai with your loved ones and friends should absolutely include a romantic dinner cruise along Dubai Creek. With the Dhow Dinner Cruise, you don’t just get to enjoy the lavish food, the relaxing ambiance and the scenic view under a beautiful moonlight, but you will also experience a great night of captivating entertainment.
The tour starts with pick-up from your hotel, taking you to an Arabic traditional dhow boat. As you go inside the deck you will be ushered to your table where you will be assisted by a friendly waiter. Just enjoy the cozy feel and the hospitality as you start indulging yourself in wide selection of cuisine served buffet style while some background music plays.
The Dhow Cruise is an experience you surely won’t forget!
• Dubai Creek
• Heritage village
• Chamber of Commerce and the National Bank of Dubai
• Twin Towers
• Cargo Port and local culture area
• Open Sea (The Palm Deira side)
• Days of operation : Daily
• Departure/Duration: Evening/ 2 hours
• Pick-up Time: 7pm to 7:30pm
• Drop-off Time: 11:00pm approx
Dining & Entertainment Shows:
• Lavish International Buffet
• Welcome Juice, Mineral Water, Softdrinks, tea & Coffee
• Traditional Arabic Coffee and Dates on arrival
• A choice of dining under the night sky or in an air-conditioned area
• Personal care for every guest
• Background Music
- Price is in USD per person
- Price includes pick-up and drop-off at your Dubai hotel accommodation
- Dhow Cruise is on a sharing Seat-In Coach basis
- Cruising (Dhow) begins at 8:30pm and finishes at 11pm
- Alcohol drinks are not available on board
- Timings depend on weather and season condition
- Tour is subject for availability at the time of reservation
- Tours should be used in two (2) different days
- Bank charges is applicable for using the credit card payment
- Cancellations must be notified to us prior to the scheduled tour date.
- 10% cancellation fee is applicable if cancelled within 72-hours.
- 100% charge for cancellation made within 24 hours prior to commencement
- In the event of non-arrival of the guest: No refund for no-shows or cancellations made on the day equivalent to the tour rate will be charged.
- During the Holy Month of Ramadan NO Entertainment & Alcohol Drinks as per Government guidelines. NO Entertainment & Alcohol Drinks during DRY DAYS and subject for the guidelines of DTCM
- This particular tour is not applicable to ANY holiday promotions or event (can't be upgraded to a promotional event package or holiday offer)
- Special rates during the Public Holidays and tours are subject to availability
In summer you are recommended to wear light weight clothing, but extra sweaters or jackets are required for the winter season. We recommended guests to carry their own camera for souvenir photos.
Early reservations are recommended. Group bookings and exclusive bookings can be arranged on request. Please inquire the rates.