Tour Info: Oman Musandam Dibba Trip
If you are a true nature lover you will absolutely enjoy exploring the mesmerizing landscape of Musandam Dibba with your friends and family. Dibba is located on the extreme northern region of the Sultanate of Oman Musandam. A journey to Dibba is an experience you will never forget. The place is filled with enticing water treasures where you can enjoy activities such as swimming, snorkeling and hand line fishing.
The journey starts with pick-up from your location in the morning heading to Sharjah and then to the Dibba port. While cruising, you will be astounded with the breathtaking scenes you will see along the way – the mountains, the villages and other attractions all lined up for your eyes to see. And for a fun water adventure, you will stop to experience some water activities. Afterwards, a delectable Arabic and Asian food will also be served, buffet style, on board with different refreshments for invigoration as you continue with the cruise.
After the delightful meal, you will come back to Dibba port and will be picked up and dropped off to your hotel. This fabulous tour will surely be one of the highlights of your memorable vacation.
• Round Trip Transfer from Dubai-Dibba-Dubai or Sharjah on a Seat-In Coach basis
• Dibba Port is a 5-hour cruise around the Musandam Peninsula on a traditional Arabian dhow
• Activities include: swimming, snorkeling and hand line fishing.
• Buffet lunch with Arabic and Asian food items
• Arabic Coffee, Tea, Juice and Mineral Water as refreshments
• Days of operation: Daily / Full day
• Departure/Duration: 9 hours approx
• Pickup time: 7:00 am onwards
Dibba Trip Highlights:
• Transfers will be provided from Dubai or Sharjah on an air-conditioned Seat-In Coach basis.
• Scenic drive with en-route photo stops at Friday market and in Masafi Mountains area
• Boarding on an Arabian wooden Dhow for a 5-hour trip
• Activities: Cruising, Swimming, Snorkeling, Banana Boat Ride (optional) and Hand line Fishing included
• Buffet lunch (Arabic and Asian cuisine)
• Refreshments on board include Arabic tea/coffee, juices, water and fresh fruits
• Price is in USD per person
• Price includes pick-up and drop-off at your hotel accommodation
• Pick-up is on a sharing basis (Seat-In Coach, air-conditioned)
• Dibba commences at 7am and finishes at 6pm
• Tours are subject to availability at the time of reservation
• UAE Residence visa holders should send their passport copies with visa page at least 04 working days prior to their booking date.
• Each guest must carry their original passport along the trip
• Oman visa is not required for Dibba trip
• All sea trips and water based activities during the dhow trip are subject to weather and sea conditions on the day of the trip and subject to Oman coast guard approval.
• Tours and timings depend on weather and season condition
- Special rates during the Public Holidays are subject to availability
- During the Holy Month of Ramadan NO Entertainment & Alcohol Drinks as per Government guidelines
- NO Entertainment & Alcohol Drinks during DRY DAYS and subject for the guidelines of DTCM
- Bank charges are applicable for using the credit card payment
- Cancellations must be notified to Godubai prior to the scheduled tour date atleast 3-working days
- In the event of non-arrival of the guest: No refund for no-shows or cancellations made on the day equivalent to the tour rate will be charged.
- Rates will be subject to change without further notice
In summer you are recommended to wear light weight clothing or any convenient clothes but extra sweaters or jackets are required for the winter season. We recommended guests to bring their swim wear as this trip involves activities on water.
Trip Safety Info:
Musandam Dibba tour in Oman is fully guided by a qualified Captain; the crew is skilled as well. The Dhow used for the cruising trip comes with navigation compass, fire extinguisher, safety tools, medical box and life saving jackets. We recommend the guest to bring their swimming attire as this trip has water activities.
Early reservations are recommended. Group bookings and exclusive bookings can be arranged on request. Please inquire the rates at firstname.lastname@example.org