Tour Info: Al Ain sightseeing tour
Start the tour of your sightseeing in an hour and half drive away from Dubai to Al Ain also known as the Garden City of the Emirates. Al Ain is also the largest inland city in emirates surrounded by the magnificent red sand dunes and over looked by impressive mountains. Your first stop will be the Oasis of Al Ain welcome stop on the caravan trail at the foot of the magnificent Hajar Mountains. Today, Al Ain boasts of farms of vegetables and date trees and is the home of one the oldest and modern educational institutions in the emirates with the Al Ain University.
Your tour takes you to the great archaeological Hilli Garden which dates back to over 500 years after which proceed to the Al Ain museum to visit and trace the origins of the ruling family and the early life in the emirates. Your route continues to take in the beautiful landscape with birds a eye view from the top of the Jebel Hafeet (the tallest mountain in the emirates). In the afternoon you break for lunch followed by a visit to the largest camel market in the United Arab Emirates and resume our journey home.
- Pick-up from Dubai
- Visit Al Ain Museum
- Visit Al Ain Oasis
- View of Hajar Mountain
- Stop in Hili Garden
- Drive to Jebel Hafeet mountain
- Stop for lunch
- Visit the camel market
- Drive back to Dubai City
- Days of operation: Daily
- Departure/Duration: Morning / Full day
- Pick-up Time: 8am
- Price is in USD per person
- Price includes pick-up and drop-off at your Dubai hotel accommodation
- Prices is in sharing basis on seat in coach
- Pickup commences at 8am and finishes at 3pm
- Timings depends on weather and season condition
- Tour is subject for availability
- FRIDAY some sightseeing is closed. We recommend to move your tour date.
- Services can be used in One (1) day
- Special rates during the Public Holidays and subject for availability
- Bank charges is applicable for using the credit card payment
- Cancellation of all Tours more than 72 hours prior to the Tour will receive 10% charge on the total cost
- 50% cancellation charge within 24 hours prior to commencement.
- 100% No refund for no-shows or cancellations made on the day.
In summer you are recommended light weight clothing, but extra sweaters or jackets are required for the winter season. We recommended guests to carry your camera.
Early Reservations are recommended. Group bookings and exclusive can be arrange on request, please inquire the rates