Tour Info: Al Ain Sightseeing Tour
Drive away from Dubai to Al Ain and be mesmerized at the “Garden City of the Emirates”. Al Ain is the largest inland city in the UAE which is surrounded by spectacular red sand dunes and breathtaking mountains. This emirate also takes pride in its culture and offers its beautiful attractions for the world to see.
Your tour takes you to the great archaeological Hili Garden which dates back to over 500 years and after which you will proceed to the Al Ain Museum to visit and trace the origins of the ruling family and the early life in the emirates. Your tour continues to the beautiful landscape providing a bird’s eye view from the top of the Jebel Hafeet (the tallest mountain in the emirates). In the afternoon you’ll take a break for lunch followed by a visit to the largest camel market in the United Arab Emirates and finally go back to Dubai.
The Al Ain Sightseeing trip is one of UAE’s best tour activities and surely a journey you’ll never forget.
• Pick-up from Dubai
• Visit Al Ain Museum
• Visit Al Ain Oasis
• View of Hajar Mountain
• Stop at Hili Garden
• Drive to Jebel Hafeet mountain
• Stop for lunch
• Visit the Camel Market
• Drive back to Dubai City
• Days of operation: Daily
• Departure/Duration: Morning / Full day
• Pick-up time: 8 AM
• Price is in USD per person
• Price includes pick-up and drop-off at your Dubai hotel accommodation
• Prices are on sharing basis (Seat-In Coach)
• Pick-up commences at 8 AM and finishes at 3 PM
• Timings depend on weather and season condition
• Tour is subject to availability
• NO available tour for MONDAY and FRIDAY. We recommend moving your tour date.
• Services can be used in one (1) day
• Special rates during the Public Holidays are subject to availability
• Bank charges are applicable for using the credit card payment option
• Cancellation of all Tours more than 72 hours prior to the Tour will receive 10% charge on the total cost
• 50% charge for cancellations made within 24 hours prior to tour commencement
• 100% No refund for no-shows or cancellations made on the day
In summer you are recommended to wear light weight clothing, but extra sweaters or jackets are required for the winter season. We recommended guests to carry their camera for photo souvenirs.
Early reservations are recommended. Group bookings and exclusive bookings can be arranged on request. Please inquire the rates. Kindly call our reservations team.