Tour Info: Dolphin and Seal Shows
The Dolphin and Seal Show is a perfect place to visit for education and entertainment with your family and friends any day. You’ll be able to meet some of the most beautiful, friendly and playful marine animals and have great fun with them.
Start your tour by visiting the first fully air-conditioned and amazing indoor dolphinarium in the Middle East. With the Dolphin and Seal Shows, you will witness great surprises including water based programs delivered on a 45-minute spectacular performance.
You will also have an unforgettable up close and personal moment with the mammals where you get to enjoy patting, playing and dancing with them that will leave you smiling and feeling delighted afterwards.
• Interaction with Mammals
• Dolphins Show
• Dolphin and Seal Shows
• Dolphins playing and dancing
Rules & Conditions for Dolphin Show:
1. Valid only for the show issued & no refund/transfer
2. Child 2-12 years needs an entry ticket
3. No seats allowed for infants (below 2 years)
4. Gates open 45 minutes prior the show
5. Refer to customer service area for enquiries
6. Availability of seats on a “first come, first served” basis
8. Ensure that no ‘eatables’ are taken to the auditorium
9. Observe all rules and regulations for a smooth show
• Price is in USD per person
• NO SHOWS ON SUNDAY
• DOLPHIN SHOW TIMINGS and PRICES are subject to change and availability without prior notice
• Price is for 11 am and 3 pm show ONLY.
• Price is for regular seat category only
• Booking for VIP seat category, please call the reservation.
• No transfer facility for Dolphin Show. Dolphin show guest will come directly to Dubai Creek Park Gate 1
• Timings depend on weather and season condition
• Special rates during the Public Holidays and subject for availability
• Bank charges is applicable for using the credit card payment
• Cancellations must be notified to Godubai prior to the scheduled tour date. A 10% cancellation fee is applicable if cancelled within 72-hours
• 100% charge for cancellation made within 24 hours, prior to commencement.
• In the event of non-arrival of the guest: No refund for no-shows. Cancellations made on the day itself will be charged full amount.
In summer you are recommended to wear light weight clothing but sweaters or jackets are required for the winter season. We recommend guests to carry their own camera to have memorable photos with our friendly Dolphins & Seals.
Early reservations are recommended. Group bookings and exclusive bookings can be arranged on request. Please inquire the rates.