Tour Info: Desert Safari
Desert Safari is one exciting activity you should add to your bucket list if you’re looking for real adventure. But there’s more to it than just the thrilling roller coaster ride and the dune bashing. You will also get to enjoy a multitude of activities once you reach the desert camp where you can also experience a true Arabian spirit.
The safari journey starts by picking you up from your hotel in the afternoon and going straight to the destination. An experienced safari driver will drive you through the exciting desert to experience a breathtaking drive in the sand dunes plus a scary dune bashing. A few stops for photo snap shots are absolutely a must if you don’t want to miss the beautiful sunset.
The tour will continue with more fun activities that awaits you in the camp site such as a camel ride and sand boarding/ sand skiing on the dunes. Even more exciting things you shouldn’t miss are Henna painting, the Arabic Shisha (Bubble Hubble) and Arabian Dress Photography. A Souvenir shop is also available where you can buy sample items made from the desert.
And while waiting for the highlight of the tour, a sumptuous meal barbeque dinner and Arabic dishes are served, accompanied by authentic Arabic music to spice up your night. The evening entertainment will then begin with an astounding Tanoura Dance show followed by a lovely Belly Dancer gracing the night. This is a remarkable event you will never forget.
- Pick-up from the hotel and drive to the desert entrance
- Convoy and deflate the tire pressure before embarking for dune bashing
- Dune bashing and drive to reach the high dune with photo stop
- Experience the Sand Boarding/ Sand Skiing on the Dunes
- Drive to the desert entrance for Camel riding and picture taking
- Traditional welcome at camp with tea, coffee & soft drinks
- Henna sessions, Arabic Shisha and Traditional Arabic Costume
- Tanoura/Egyptian Dance
- Belly Dance Show
- Dinner Buffet with Barbeque
- Drive back to Dubai
- Days of operation: Daily
- Departure/Duration: Afternoon-Evening/ 5-6 hours
- Price is in USD per person.
- Price includes pick-up and drop-off at your Dubai hotel accommodation.
- Desert Safari prices are on sharing basis in Land Cruiser 4x4 WD car.
- Desert Safari commences at 3pm and finishes at 9pm.
- Alcohol drinks are served on supplement charges.
- Timings depend on weather and season condition.
- Tour is subject for availability.
- Safari involves off-road driving in rough terrain. Passengers with pre-existing medical conditions, especially heart ailments and back problems, may be adversely affected.
- We are unable to accept passengers below 3 years and over 65 years old, expectant mothers and passengers with back conditions for driving in dune bashing. We can offer an exclusive car and send them directly to camp. Please inquire for rates.
Tour Info: Marina Dhow Dinner Cruise
Have an awesome cruising experience that you’ll never forget! Head out for an evening of spectacular view of Dubai Marina on-board our traditional Arabian Dhow, plus an exciting dinner and background music.
The Dubai Marina, an artificial canal city of Venetian tradition along the Persian Gulf Shoreline is claimed to be the world's largest man-made marina.
Our tour starts with a pick-up from your hotel, taking you to a dhow for an up-close view of Dubai Marina Mall, Dubai Marina Yacht Club and Dubai Marina Residences and other well-known attractions and sky scrapers in the area.
While enjoying the breathtaking views, indulge yourself with an exquisite selection of international cuisine, making your trip truly unforgettable.
• Cruising for 2 hours
• Dubai Marina Mall
• Dubai Marina Yacht Club
• Dubai Marina Residences
• Buffet Dinner (International)
• Background Music
• Days of operation: Daily
• Departure/Duration: Evening
• Tour Time: 2 hours
• Price is in USD per person
• Price includes pick-up and drop-off at your Dubai hotel accommodation
• Prices are on a sharing basis (Seat-In Coach; air-conditioned)
• Starts at 8:30pm and finishes at 11pm
• Timings depend on weather and season condition
- Services can be used in 2 days
- Bank charges are applicable for using the credit card payment
- Cancellations must be notified to Godubai prior to the scheduled tour date.
- A 10% cancellation fee is applicable if cancelled within 72-hours.
- 100% charge within 24 hours prior to commencement.
- In the event of non-arrival of the guest No refund for no-shows or cancellations made on the day equivalent to the tour rate will be charged.
- Rates will be subject to change without further notice
- During the Holy Month of Ramadan NO Entertainment & Alcohol Drinks as per Government guidelines.
- During DRY DAYS an official public holidays NO Entertainment & Alcohol Drinks as per the guidelines of DTCM
- This particular tour is not applicable to ANY holiday promotions or event (can't be upgraded to a promotional event package)
- Special rates during the Public Holidays and tours are subject to availability
In summer you are recommended to wear light weight clothing but sweaters or jackets are required for the winter season. We recommend guests to carry their own camera for souvenir photos.
Early reservations are recommended. Group bookings and exclusive bookings can be arranged on request. Please inquire the rates.