Tour Info: Dune Buggy Safari - Double seater (two pax on sharing)
This adventure is a recreational vehicle with large wheels, and wide tires, designed for use on sand dunes, beaches, or desert recreation. The design is usually a modified vehicle and engine mounted on an open chassis. Dune buggies designed specifically for operation on open sand are called sandrails.
Dune Buggy Safari offers a new dimension to off road exploring. It gives you the ultimate thrill of desert self drive. After basic instruction and a safety briefing we will head off on a roller coaster drive through the sand dunes. This trip is sure to get your adrenalin pumping and give you a desert ride like no other. Just wear a casual clothing and outdoor foot wear. Sun shades and sun block would be handy.
Upon reaching the desert, for your comfort you will be provided with the necessary gear and safety briefing comes equipped with a full roll cage, bucket seats and full safety harnesses before being taken for a real roller coaster ride deep into some of the best dunes around for a one hour self drive experience.
- Pickup in the hotel
- Drive to Desert area
- Drive the Buggy for one (1) hour
- Pickup time: 1430 hrs to 1500 hrs
- Tour is subject for availability
- Seat in Coach basis on transfer facility
- Price is in USD per person/ per head (two pax sharing in one buggy)
- Timings depend on weather and season condition and subject to availability
- Buggy Safari involves off-road driving in rough terrain. Passengers with pre-existing medical conditions, especially heart aliments and back problems may be adversely affected.
- Special rates during the Public Holidays and subject for availability of the buggies
- Age Limit Driver should be 18 Years and above. NOT ALLOWED FOR CHILDREN under 18 yrs old
Tour Info: Desert Safari
Desert Safari is one exciting activity you should add to your bucket list if you’re looking for real adventure. But there’s more to it than just the thrilling roller coaster ride and the dune bashing. You will also get to enjoy a multitude of activities once you reach the desert camp where you can also experience a true Arabian spirit.
The safari journey starts by picking you up from your hotel in the afternoon and going straight to the destination. An experienced safari driver will drive you through the exciting desert to experience a breathtaking drive in the sand dunes plus a scary dune bashing. A few stops for photo snap shots are absolutely a must if you don’t want to miss the beautiful sunset.
The tour will continue with more fun activities that awaits you in the camp site such as a camel ride and sand boarding/ sand skiing on the dunes. Even more exciting things you shouldn’t miss are Henna painting, the Arabic Shisha (Bubble Hubble) and Arabian Dress Photography. A Souvenir shop is also available where you can buy sample items made from the desert.
And while waiting for the highlight of the tour, a sumptuous meal barbeque dinner and Arabic dishes are served, accompanied by authentic Arabic music to spice up your night. The evening entertainment will then begin with an astounding Tanoura Dance show followed by a lovely Belly Dancer gracing the night. This is a remarkable event you will never forget.
- Drive to the desert entrance for Camel riding and photograph
- Traditional welcome at camp with tea, coffee & soft drinks
- Henna sessions, Arabic Shisha and Traditional Arabic Costume
- Tanoura/Egyptian Dance
- Belly Dance Show
- Dinner Buffet with Barbeque
- Drive back to Dubai City
- Days of operation: Daily
- Departure/Duration: Afternoon-Evening
- Drop-off time: 2100 hrs to 2130 hrs
- Price is in USD per person
- Price includes pick-up and drop-off at your Dubai hotel accommodation
- Safari prices are on sharing basis, 6 persons per 4x4WD car.
- Desert Safari commences at 3pm and finishes at 9pm
- Alcohol drinks are available on the camp for supplement charges
- No entertainment during month of Ramadan
- Timings depend on weather and season condition
- Safari involves off-road driving in rough terrain. Passengers with pre-existing medical conditions, especially heart ailments and back problems may be adversely affected. We advise not to participate on this.
- We are unable to accept passengers below 3 yrs and over 65 yrs, expectant mothers and passengers with back conditions for driving in dune bashing. We can offer an exclusive car and send them directly to the campsite. Please inquire for the rates.
REMINDER: During the Holy Month of Ramadan NO Entertainment & Alcohol Drinks as per Government guidelines. NO Entertainment & Alcohol Drinks during DRY DAYS and subject for the guidelines of DTCM
- Special rates during the Public Holidays and subject for availability
- Bank charges is applicable for using the credit card payment
- Cancellations must be notified to Godubai prior to the scheduled tour date. A 10% cancellation fee is applicable if cancelled within 72-hours.
- 100% charge for cancellation made within 24 hours prior to commencement
- In the event of non-arrival of the guest No refund for no-shows or cancellations made on the day equivalent to the tour rate will be charged.
- Rates are subject to change without prior notice
In summer you are recommended light weight clothing, but extra sweaters or jackets are required for the winter season. We recommended guests to carry your camera along the trip.
Early Reservations are recommended. Group bookings and exclusive can be arrange on request, please inquire the rates