Your desert safari tour begins with an unforgettable roller coaster drive in the desert skimming over the magnificent Sand Dunes. Amidst all the fun and action we stop for pictures while we head towards Aliís camel farm passby. After which we proceed towards our camp bedouin with a stop en route to experience a memorable desert sunset.
A traditional welcome awaits our guests with Arabic coffee, and tea and dates while the charcoal fires and the traditional oven is lit in preparation for our evening dinner. Take some time out to relax in our Arabic tents furnished with carpets and pillows for your comfort or chill out by the campfire.
Get a henna tattoo or experience an unforgettable camel ride while we wait for the highlight of the evening which includes a Tanura dance show and an exotic belly dance performer to the rhythmic beat of Arabia. Our evening ends with a delicious three course barbeque meal with a variety of meats and salads served beneath the starlit skies, accompanied by authentic Arabic music. After dinner we drive back to the back to the city.
The rate includes the following:
Pick up between 15:00 to 15:30 Hrs from hotel and Dubai City drop off by 09:30 PM (approximate)
- Pick-up from the hotel on a 4x4 wheel drive and drive to desert entrance
- Convoy and deflate the tire pressure before embarks in dune bashing
- Dune bashing and drive to reach the high dune and photo stop
- Experience the Sand Boarding/ Sand Skiing on the Dunes
- Drive to the desert entrance for Camel riding and photograph
- Traditional welcome at camp with tea, coffee & soft drinks
- Henna sessions, Arabic Sheesha and Traditional Arabic Costume
- Tanura/Egyptian Dance
- Belly Dance Show
- Barbque Dinner Buffet
Days of operation: Daily
Departure/Duration: Afternoon / 6 hrs
Early Reservations are recommended.
* Safari prices are on sharing basis, 6 persons per 4x4WD car.
* Alcohol drinks are available on the camp for a supplement charges
* Pick-up timings depends on seasonality
* No entertainment during month of Ramadan
* Timings depends on weather and season conditon
* Safari involves off-road driving in rough terrain. Passengers with pre-existing medical conditions, especially heart aliments and back problems may be adversely affected.
* We are unable to accept passengers below 3 yrs and over 65 yrs, expectant mothers and passengers with back conditions for driving in dune bashing we can offer exclusive car and send them directly on camp, please enquire for rates
* Special rates during the Public Holidays and subject for availability
* Group bookings and exclusive camp can be arrange on request, please inquire the rates
Tour Price Includes :
Tour Price DOES NOT Includes :