Tour Info: Desert safari
Start your journey on pick-up in your hotel for an afternoon tour will invite you to join our Safari tour in the desert. A highly recommended tour in visiting Dubai. An experienced safari drivers will drive you through the exciting desert sand dunes to experience the roller coaster thrilling dune bashing. After the magnificent dune bashing, will stop for photo for snap shots in the desert. Will continue our drive to the campsite with the exciting activities awaits you.
With traditional Arabic tents furnished with carpets and pillows experience to try a camel ride, for ladies you can visit the Henna painting designer to showcase her talents. You can explore the camp area by trying the Arabic Shisha "Bubble Hubble", souvenir shop with the sample items made from desert. While waiting for the highlight of the tour a sumptous meal barbeque dinner served accompanied by authentic Arabic music. Who will forget the evening enterainment begins with a lovely belly dancers followed by Tanura Dance Show. A night to remember that you should not miss!! The fun and exciting adventure experience that you will treasured!!
- Pick-up from the hotel and drive to desert entrance
- Convoy and deflate the tire pressure before embarks on dune bashing
- Dune bashing and drive to reach the high dune and photo stop
- Experience the Sand Boarding/ Sand Skiing on the Dunes
- Drive to the desert entrance for Camel riding and photographs
- Traditional welcome at camp with tea, coffee & soft drinks
- Henna sessions, Arabic Shisha and Traditional Arabic Costume
- Tanura/Egyptian Dance
- Belly Dance Show
- Dinner Buffet with Barbeque
- Drive back to Dubai
- Days of operation: Daily
- Departure/Duration: Afternoon-Evening/ 5-6 hours
- Pickup time: 3:30 pm to 4pm
- Price is in USD per person
- Price includes pick-up and drop-off at your Dubai hotel accommodation
- Safari prices are on sharing basis, 6 persons per 4x4WD car.
- Desert Safari commences at 3pm and finishes at 9pm
- Alcohol drinks are available on the camp for a supplement charges
- No entertainment during month of Ramadan
- Timings depends on weather and season condition
- Safari involves off-road driving in rough terrain. Passengers with pre-existing medical conditions, especially heart aliments and back problems may be adversely affected we advised not to participate
- We advised not to participate or unable to accept passengers below 3 yrs and over 65 yrs, expectant mothers and passengers with back conditions for driving in dune bashing we can offer exclusive car and send them directly on camp, please enquire for rates
- Additional rates during the Public Holidays & National Holidays and subject for availability
- Bank charges is applicable for using the credit card payment
- Cancellations must be notified to Godubai prior to the scheduled tour date. A 10% cancellation fee is applicable if cancelled within 72-hours.
- 50% cancellation charge 24 hours prior to commencement
- In the event of non-arrival of the guest No refund for no-shows or cancellations made on the day equivalent to the tour rate will be charged.
In summer you are recommended light weight clothing, but extra sweaters or jackets are required for the winter season. We recommended guests to carry their own camera to take a photo for souvenir. You can wear rubber shoes, sandals, sneakers or slippers.
Early Reservations are recommended. Group bookings and exclusive can be arrange on request, please inquire the rates, kindly call our reservation...