Tour Info: Hot air balloon adventure
A promise of a great adventure into a heart of Desert!
Now flying from Margham, next to the DUBAI DESERT CONSERVATION RESERVE, only a 30 minute drive from the centre of Dubai (Burj Khalifa)
You will experience the desert as only a few have seen it-from a gently floating hot air balloon. Feel the cool dawn air as you float only a few metres above the red dunes, then be awestruck as the mesmerizing landscape unfolds below you. View the giant sand dunes, the moonlike landscape of the rugged Hajar mountains to the east and to the west as you rise high into the immense blue of the desert sky. It is advisable to book early as these are popular tours and are subject to weather conditions on the day.
Rising early for a sunrise flight is a minor inconvenience when compared to the breathtaking views and incredible desert scapes. It is also the best time for flying as the cool and serene ambience adds to the experience.
The actual flight is approximately one hour.
Pick-up times from hotels and meeting points will be earlier depending on the hotel you are staying in. Please allow about four (4) hours for the whole tour.
The above rates will apply for the season: 12th of September, 2014 until 31st of May, 2015
Child age allowed is from 6 yrs to 12 yrs old.
- Hotel transfers from hotels within the urban areas of Dubai
- Approx. one hour balloon flight
- Cold drinks (water, fruit juices) after the flight
- Flight certificate
Dubai: Dubai Festival City, in front of Plug-ins store, (open air car park)
These are approximate times only and will change with sunrise. Pick-up times from hotels and meeting points will be earlier depending on the hotel you are staying in.
September: 04:30 am (Approx)
October : 04:00 am
November : 05:00 am
December : 05:30 am
- Price is in USD per person
- Price includes pick-up and drop-off at your hotel accommodation
- Pickup are on sharing basis in seat in coach air-conditioned
- Pickup commences at early morning
- Timings depends on weather and season condition
- Tours are subject for availability
- No flying during these month of June, July & August
- Timings depends on weather and season condition and subject for availability
- Passengers under 6 years of age is NOT ALLOWED to fly.
- Special rates during the Public Holidays and subject for availability
- Bank charges is applicable for using the credit card payment
- Cancellations must be notified to Godubai prior to the scheduled tour date. A 10% cancellation fee is applicable if cancelled within 72-hours.
- 50% cancellation charge 24 hours prior to commencement
- In the event of non-arrival of the guest No refund for no-shows or cancellations made on the day equivalent to the tour rate will be charged.
Group bookings and exclusive charter can be arranged on request. Please call our reservation for more details.