Tour Info: HELICOPTER THE PALM TOUR
Fly across the city and see Dubai’s highlights from a 'bird's eye view'. The Helicopter THE PALM TOUR – 17 MINS provides various breathtaking views of the major destinations in Dubai.
From the sky, you’ll have a panoramic perspective of famous landmarks and attractions in Dubai to ensure an unforgettable experience taking a helicopter tour of the city.
• Burj Al Arab
• The World Islands
• The Palm Jumeirah
• JW Marriot Hotel
• Burj Khalifa
• Port Rashid
• The Jumeirah Coastline
• All Passengers to complete Passenger Declaration Form prior to flight
• Passenger arrival 45 minutes before the flight for check- in and the delivery of Passenger to helipad.
• Passenger Identification: Passengers are obliged to present official identification when checking in for their flight
• Flight Route and Duration: Flight routes and duration are subject to change due to Air Traffic Control regulations or other unexpected factors beyond HeliDubai’s reasonable control.
• Weight and Balance: Each passengers' weight will be checked prior to their flight due do helicopter weight and balance regulations and restrictions
• Charter/Aircraft capacity limited to 4 (four) passengers (Family/Groups)/ per flight
• Due to GCAA regulations, children above 2 (two) years are allowed to fly
• Flight time is calculated from the time the aircraft leaves till the time it returns i.e. inclusive of repositioning flights and any ground time with rotors running.
• Dress Code: Clients are recommended to dress in comfortable and respectful clothes. Swimwear is not allowed. Due to headphone use, earrings can be worn at the passenger’s sole risk.
• Availability: All flights are subject to Force Majeure, helicopter availability, Air Traffic Control authorization and weather conditions
• Passenger and Baggage Safety and Security will be subject to security control as per GCAA regulations
• Photography and Video Shooting: Due to security policies, HD camcorders or cameras with telephoto lens greater than 400mm are not permitted to be carried on board. Casual tourist photography and video is allowed.
• Price is in USD per person
• Price is limited for sightseeing tour only
• Transfers in hotel/residence is available at additional cost
• Extra rates during the Public Holidays are subject to availability
• Bank charges and Taxes are applicable
• In the event of non-arrival of the guest: No refund for no-shows or cancellation of bookings
Additional Information for Covid-19:
Passengers are required to adhere to staff instructions and abide to all COVID-19 precautionary measures.
Early reservations are recommended. Group bookings and exclusive charter can be arranged on request. Please inquire the rates or email us at email@example.com