Tour Info: Yas Waterworld, AbuDhabi
Come cool off with one of the best waterparks in the world -- Yas Waterworld in Abu Dhabi.
Named the “second best waterpark in the world” by the Los Angeles Times in May 2013, and listed as one of the top 12 water parks in the world in July 2013 by CNN, this man-made island holds the Yas Marina Circuit, where Formula One Etihad Airways Abu Dhabi Grand Prix was held.
The water adventure begins with a pick-up from your hotel in the morning and will drive to the magnificent Yas Waterworld which is just next to the Formula One course. Yas Waterworld is packed with fun and excitement which adventure-seekers will truly enjoy.
It features 43 thrilling rides, slides and attractions and has ‘The Lost Pearl’ as its theme. Visitors follow the story of a young Emirati girl on a quest to find a legendary pearl. Besides the rides, you will also see authentic souk-style shopping, live entertainment and pearl-diving exhibits that will surely amuse you.
In Yas Waterworld there’s always something to fill your water fantasy!
- Pick-up by Private vehicle
- Pass-by man-made Jebel Ali FZ
- Scenic view in desert area with built houses along the way to Abu Dhabi
- Drive to the Yas Waterworld with 43 rides, slides and attractions
- Days of operation: Daily / Full day
- Pick-up time: 8:30 am to 09:00 am
Standard Opening Times: Sunday to Saturday : 10:00 – 18:00
Tickets Terms and Conditions:
- Yas Waterworld General Admission Ticket
- Entry subject to Park terms & conditions. Full conditions available on request.
- All guests must adhere to ride restrictions and follow all instructions.
- Guests are prohibited from bringing food and drinks into the Park.
- Tickets must not be exchanged, refunded, transferred or re-sold and are void if altered.
- Appropriate swim attire is required when visiting the waterpark: street clothes, jean shorts, long flowing clothing, exposed metal that may come into contact with the surface of a slide and underwear will not be permitted on the water attractions.
- Revealing swimwear will not be permitted in the waterpark. Management reserves the right to determine if swimwear is appropriate.
- Yas Waterworld Management reserves the right to stop picture taking or video recording and confiscate any inappropriate material.
- Grounds are monitored by CCTV.
- Smoking is allowed in designated areas only.
- Locker rental is available for your convenience on additional cost. Please do not leave valuables unattended.
- Yas Waterworld Abu Dhabi accepts no responsibility for the loss or damage of any personal items.
- Management reserves the right to ask guests who violate any policy to leave the waterpark.
- Please follow all employees’ instructions.
- Please be aware of all water depths that you plan to enter.
- You must be 1.2m tall to ride some attractions.
- Children under 13 MUST be accompanied by a responsible person at all times.
- Children under 1.1m tall should remain within arm’s reach of a responsible person in all pools exceeding .5m in depth
Things that are not permitted in Yas Waterworld:
- Outside food and beverage, or any glass items
- Fighting and abusive language
- Smoking in non-designated smoking areas
- Running and diving
- Unruly behavior
- Queue jumping
- Weapons of any kind
- Pets (except service animals in special cases that will be determined by the Management)
- Floatation devices that are not recognized as a PFD by an internationally recognized entity or are in poor condition Swim fins and snorkels
- Price is in USD per person
- Price includes pick-up and drop-off
- Pickup and drop off is on sharing basis in Seat in Coach transfer
- Yas Waterworld Theme Park commences at 11am and finishes at 6pm
- Timings depend on weather and season condition
- Reservation is subject to availability at the time of reservation
- Yas Waterworld Theme Park tickets are for General admission ticket only
- For Private transfer please call the reservations team.
- Special rates during the Public Holidays are subject to availability
- Bank charges are applicable for using the credit card payment
- Cancellation for more than 72 hours prior to the tour will receive 10% charge on the total cost
- 50% cancellation charge within 24 hours prior to commencement.
- 100% No refund for no-shows or cancellations made on the day.
In summer you are recommended to wear light weight clothing but sweaters or jackets are required for the winter. We recommend guests to carry their own camera for souvenir photos. Swimming attire is a must for Yas Waterworld Theme park.
Early reservations are recommended. Group bookings and exclusive bookings can be arranged on request. Please inquire the rates.