Tour Info: Dubai Seaplane Adventures - From Dubai Creek to Dubai Jebel Ali
See the greatest attractions in Dubai from above. Experience an exceptional perspective of the city’s sights and attractions on a breathtaking ride on a seaplane. The Seaplane Adventures Tour is a thrilling experience for flying fanatics with the exception of taking off and landing on clear water instead of the runway. It’s an incomparable aerial experience you will never forget.
Just make sure you have all the means to capture every single moment on your video and photo camera. It’s a flying experience like no other!
The Seaplane Adventures tours
Designed for the budget-conscious and time-bound guests, this tour combines the exciting water takeoff and landing experience with a snapshot view of a few local landmarks. Fly from Dubai Creek Golf & Yacht Club to Dubai Jebel Ali Golf Resort and experience the historic Creek, located in the heart of Dubai.
Take a glance at the world’s tallest building, Burj Khalifa, and the man-made Palm Jumeirah Island, two of the best attractions only Dubai can showcase. See and admire the elegant Burj Al Arab, the World Islands, Dubai Creek and much more.
The tour starts at Dubai Creek Golf & Yacht Club and ends at Dubai Jebel Ali Golf Resort – with a 25-minute (15-minute flying time) spectacular experience.
Landmarks: Dubai Creek, Port Rashid, Burj Khalifa, Deira Clock Tower, Downtown Dubai, Palm Jumeirah, World Islands, Burj Al Arab, Dubai Airport, Sheik Zayed Road, Atlantis
Optional activities: golf, water taxi ride, fine dining and boat charters.
• From Dubai Creek Golf & Yacht Club
• To Dubai Jebel Ali Golf Resort
• Duration: 25 minutes, dock to dock
• Preflight safety & tour briefing
• Hotel pick-up and drop within Dubai metropolitan area
• Photo Souvenir
• Price is in USD per person.
• All flights are subject to weather, visibility and sea conditions.
• Tour routes may vary with air traffic control stipulations or other operational or safety considerations.
• Bring original passport or UAE/Emirates/GCC ID card.
• Arrive 30 minutes prior to departure.
• Capacity: 9 passengers
• Comfortable luxury seating
• Air-conditioned Cabin
• Large glass windows for each seat
• Special rates during the Public Holidays are subject to availability
• Bank charges are applicable for using the credit card payment
• Cancellations must be notified to Godubai prior to the scheduled tour date.
• 10% cancellation fee is applicable if cancelled within 72-hours
• 50% cancellation charge 24 hours prior to commencement
• In the event of non-arrival of the guest: No refund for no-shows or cancellations made on the day equivalent to the tour rate will be charged.
In summer you are recommended to wear light weight clothing, but extra sweaters or jackets are required for the winter season. We suggest guests to carry their own camera for picture taking while on-board.
Early reservations are recommended. Group bookings and exclusive bookings can be arranged on request, please call our reservations officer to inquire about the rates.